Have you ever wondered about the impact of a website in your customer’s eyes? We think that if you don’t have a professional website, all of the efforts invested in SEO, PPC and Social Media strategies will not have the same impact as if it looks professional.
Because of its simplicity (no coding required) and affordability, a lot of people and entrepreneurs started using this software or CMS to design and sell websites at a very low cost. Why the low cost? Because the CMS offers you templates, extensions and many other options to create a modern and professional website in no time.
- Custom-made website
- Better for SEO and new technologies.
- If you compare apples to apples, in the long run it may cost you almost the same as a coded website. Extensions and layout cost for the CMS.
- Some CMS extensions can harm your site without you even knowing it. Your site can be infected by a virus or SPAM from a third-party extension.
A professional website means that everything will be hand-coded and custom-made. You can choose two different kinds of websites:
- A regular website for your business (to have a web presence)
- An optimized website to get new clients
Why? Think of your website as a store. Would you like to be a Best Buy store or your local technology cheap store? Now think, if both stores offer the same products at the same price, where would you buy? Would you pay a little more at the Best Buy Store?